Before governments made the ISL mandatory, people often found themselves lost in the myriad of web sites, naively double-clicking Hit The Monkey to Win iPad ads, finding themselves spammed by pop-unders. Acquiring the license typically takes only between 2-5 days of education by your local Surf Training School. You will need to carefully prepare for the final test, in which you are required to answer simple questions like:
- What is a pyramid scheme, and do they really work?
- How do I replace the solar cells on my cyber glove?
- Why exactly is it bad for people to badmouth their governments or big companies online?
- Why is it illegal to surf without a RealIdentity card?
- In which year did Google buy the internet?